It’s my birthday today, so I took a little liberty of preparing a wish list of gifts I will perhaps give to myself one day 🙂
1. Maya Hansen corset. I liked the Cake line the most but unfortunately it’s mostly unavailable now. However, after seeing the corset available in LiParie, I’d gladly have any of them. They’re beautifully made.
2. A Lady Carotta dress. Again, when I look at them, I’d gladly have them all 🙂 But the houndstooth one would be great both for work and for a retro party.
3. Burlesque and the Art of the Teese / Fetish and the Art of the Teese. Dita Von Teese’s albums do not need a justification.
4. A ticket to London Burlesque Festival. One of the biggest burlesque festivals in the world. 10 evenings filled with shows from stars such as Catherine D’Lish, Marianne Cheesecake, Eliza Delite or our own Betty Q! I think this one doesn’t really need a justification either 😉
5. In a year from now , perform onstage with my own act. Oh, I wish.