You guys! In the beginning of this year I set myself a number of goals that I listed on my facebook:
- record some acts (possibly all of them, because I’m never happy about the videos I have)
- do some new acts (planning on two)
- fluff up my new burlesque website and buy own domain (like a pro)
- go abroad to a festival/competition
- record music & put it online
- prepare a workshop
- keep having fun doing what I love and loving what I do!
I am so proud to announce that I’ve officially fulfilled one of my goals (and time will tell whether I will fulfill another ^^). WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG AND PAGE! It took a lot of time for me to set it up all by myself but I am so happy with the result! I am still learning everything on the go, so expect me tweaking with stuff in here.
I have so many plans for this space! I really want to develop the “lifestyle” part of this blog, so in the near future you can expect the following:
- make up reviews
- make up tutorials
- retro-themed book reviews
- fashion posts (I will actually try and take pictures of what I’m wearing)
- as usual, event reports
- more TV & film reviews
- scenes from a life of a burlesque performer/producer
This change is really important to me, as a lot of things are hapenning right now both in my personal and professional life. It truly is “new year – new beginnings” for me, but I’m so excited about it! Is there anything you would like to see here? If you do, let me know!